L’Eclat is a revolutionary collagen stimulator that is made from Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA) which generates new collagen in the dermis, increasing the volume of existing collagen naturally. This injectable treatment is formulated with a biocompatible and biodegradable synthetic polymer that effectively stimulates collagen production. By doing so, it helps to volumise and smooth the skin, providing gradual and natural-looking results. This bio-stimulatory treatment is specifically designed to correct the appearance of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and facial wrinkles. You can expect to see noticeable improvements in your skin from as early as four weeks after the treatment, and these results can last for up to three years. It’s the ideal treatment for patients aged 30+
PLLA (Poly-L-Lactic Acid) is a biodegradable biocompatible and FDA-approved polymer.
It promotes a desired subclinical inflammatory tissue response that stimulates the deposition of collagen in the extracellular matrix.
The resulting restoration of facial volume occurs in a controlled, predictable, and long-lasting manner.
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Shallow to deep facial wrinkles
- Deep dermal deficiencies
Recommended Treatment protocol:
- Dissolving time: 3 hours
- Add 5ml of sterile water for injection, using 18G needle
- Recommended technique: Linear Thread Technique
- Recommended consumables: 18G sterile needle + 1/3ml syringe to withdraw
- 26G cannula or needle to inject
- Inject into the deep dermis/lower layers of dermis/layers of hypodermis
- Shelf life: 21 months
Massage the skin for 5 minutes, 5 times per day, for 5 days post-treatment
- Please do not refrigerate the solution; store it at room temperature.
- The solution remains stable for 72 hours after reconstitution. Please discard any unused solution after this duration.