Innovative, medical chemical stimulator based on trichloroacetic, kojic and mandelic acid. The product’s action is based on deep stimulation of the skin without damaging the outer layers of the epidermis. The intensive process of skin revitalization takes place without the effect of exfoliation and damage to the photoprotective structures of the skin, making the treatment safe for the whole year.
The combination of product components activates the Skin Stress Response System (SSRS) and triggers biologically active peptide hormones, including beta-endorphins – acting as skin stimulators for fibroblasts, keratinocytes and glycosaminoglycans. The preparation intensifies epidermis proliferation, multiplication of skin support fibers and endogenous hyaluronic acid, as a result of which the skin becomes visibly tense and rejuvenated.
The combination of product components activates the Skin Stress Response System (SSRS) and triggers biologically active peptide hormones, including beta-endorphins – acting as skin stimulators for fibroblasts, keratinocytes and glycosaminoglycans. The preparation intensifies epidermis proliferation, multiplication of skin support fibers and endogenous hyaluronic acid, as a result of which the skin becomes visibly tense and rejuvenated. Additionally, the preparation promotes the growth factors of the epidermis, which are fundamental for proper trophism and appearance of the skin, as well as the growth factor of the vascular endothelium, which is important for proper metabolism and blood supply to the skin. As a result of BioAgePeel, the skin becomes visibly younger, tighter and more toned and the symptoms of ageing are effectively reduced.
INFINI Premium Filler BioAgePeel is a complex of biologically active acid substances:
Trichloroacetic acid [carboxylic acid] 30%
– Excellent improvement in the tonicity, the gloss and the smoothness of the skin
– Great action on cutaneous dyschromia and on acneic lesions
– It is used against superficial keratosis and first signs of aging (fine lines, dullness, photoaging)
Kojic acid [alpha-hydroxyacid ] 4%
– High whitening and depigmenting action
– Excellent inhibitor of melanogenesis
– It is used in melasma, chloasma, senile lentigo, solar lentigo and dark circles treatments.
Mandelic acid [alpha-hydroxyacid] 5%
– Great action on superficial wrinkles
– Brightening action on dull skin
– Acne prevention thanks to its anti-bacterial property
– Depigmenting action that works on skin blemishes caused by photoaging
– It treats pimples and comedones signs
BioAgePeel Treatment – Basic Protocol
1. Clean the skin and degrease it with an antiseptic preparation.
2. Withdraw BioAgePeel into the syringe using the withdrawal needle.
3. Divide the treatment zone into areas. Apply separately on each area of the skin
4. Apply a thin layer of BioAgePeel to the designated skin area
5. After applying BioAgePeel, perform an intensive lifting massage until the product is completely absorbed (about 4-6 minutes).
6. Move to the next skin area and repeat step 5.
7. Apply 1-2 layers (layer per layer) to each area of the skin based on individual skin needs and indications
8. After the last layer has been absorbed, remove the remnants of the product remaining on the skin using a cotton pad moistened with water.
9. On the dry skin apply a cream matching the type of treatment and skin needs.
10. Recommend treatment to be continued at home using BioAgePeel Home Continue Cream.
11. Use protection against UV radiation until skin irritation and skin pinkness subsides.
12. Perform the treatment every 10-14 days in a series of 4-6 treatments